From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Five-Year Bibliometric Review of Genomic Nursing Science Research.
Williams Janet K et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing / Sigma Theta Tau 2016 Mar 48(2) 179-86
- A review of consent practices and perspectives for pharmacogenetic testing.
Haga Susanne B et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Aug
- The Contribution of Genomic Research to Explaining Racial Disparities in Cardiovascular Disease: A Systematic Review.
Kaufman Jay S, et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2015 3 1.
- A Framework to Examine the Role of Epigenetics in Health Disparities among Native Americans.
Brockie TN, et al. Nursing research and practice 2013 1
- Genome-wide meta-analyses of smoking behaviors in African Americans.
David SP, et al. Translational psychiatry 2012 7