From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Disparities in uptake of BRCA1/2 genetic testing in a randomized trial of telephone counseling.
Butrick M, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2014 9
- Family communication of BRCA1/2 results and family uptake of BRCA1/2 testing in a diverse population of BRCA1/2 carriers.
Fehniger J, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 10 (5) 5
- Genetic testing and genetic counseling among Medicaid-enrolled children with autism spectrum disorder in 2001 and 2007.
Shea L, et al. Human genetics 2014 1 (1) 1
- Genetics and public health: the experience of a reference center for diagnosis of 22q11.2 deletion in Brazil and suggestions for implementing genetic testing.
Vieira TP, et al. Journal of community genetics 2013 1 (1) 1
- Receipt of genetic counseling recommendations among black women at high risk for BRCA mutations.
Thompson HS, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2012 11 (11) 11
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario