From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Influence of pharmacogenomic profiling prior to pharmaceutical treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer on cost effectiveness : a systematic review.
Frank M, et al. PharmacoEconomics 2013 3 (3) 3
- Genetic testing in nephrotic syndrome--challenges and opportunities.
Gbadegesin RA, et al. Nature reviews. Nephrology 2013 3 (3) 3
- Economic impact of a genetic test for cisplatin-induced ototoxicity.
Dionne F, et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2012 6 (3) 3
- Clinical validity/utility, change in practice patterns, and economic implications of risk stratifiers to predict outcomes for early-stage breast cancer: a systematic review.
Hornberger J, et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2012 7 (14) 14
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of universal newborn screening for medium chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency in France.
Hamers FF, et al. BMC pediatrics 2012 9