From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Clinical utility and cost of non-invasive prenatal testing with cfDNA analysis in high-risk women based on a US population.
Song K, et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2013 8 (12) 12
- Citizens' perspectives on personalized medicine: a qualitative public deliberation study.
Bombard Y, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 11 (11) 11
- Preferences for outcomes associated with decisions to undergo or forgo genetic testing for Lynch syndrome.
Kuppermann M, et al. Cancer 2013 1 (1) 1
- Cost-effectiveness of dabigatran versus genotype-guided management of warfarin therapy for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation.
You JH, et al. PloS one 2012 6 (6) 6
- Does a screening questionnaire for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer risk work in a health insurance population?
Pieper C, et al. European journal of cancer care 2012 11 (6) 6