From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Big data's big bias: bringing noise and conflicts to US drug regulation.
Lenzer Jeanne et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 Jul 358j3275
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- Privacy: The myth of anonymity.
Savage Neil et al. Nature 2016 537(7619) S70-2
- Ethical governance in biobanks linked to electronic health records.
Caenazzo L et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2015 Nov 19(21) 4182-6
- Challenges of web-based personal genomic data sharing.
Shabani Mahsa et al. Life Sci Soc Policy 2015 Dec 11(1) 22
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario