lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2019

My patient almost died from a mistake I made. I apologized and it changed my life. | PSNet

My patient almost died from a mistake I made. I apologized and it changed my life. | PSNet

PSNet email header



NEWSPAPER/MAGAZINE ARTICLE


My patient almost died from a mistake I made. I apologized and it changed my life.



McLean K. My patient almost died from a mistake I made. I apologized and it changed my life. Huffington Post. October 16, 2019.


Medical mistakes cause stress for both patients and their clinicians who treat them. This first-person account shares the experience of a gynecologic oncology fellow whose mistake harmed a patient. She shared the value of an apology both for clinician and patient healing.








Related Resources

No hay comentarios: