Welcome to the first edition of the National Medicare Training Program (NMTP) newsletter!
This newsletter is your source for news on upcoming training webinars and events.
We’ll also let you know when we post new and updated educational resources on the NMTP website.
We look forward to providing you with the tools and information you need to help people make informed health care decisions.
National Medicare Training ProgramWelcome to the National Medicare Training Program (NMTP) web site! The NMTP is celebrating its 16th year of excellence in providing consistent, accurate, and reliable information about the Medicare program. Our training events and products are designed for Medicare partners—professionals and volunteers who work with seniors and people with disabilities—to help people with Medicare make informed health care decisions.
We develop a variety of educational materials in multiple formats for our diverse partner audience, many of whom train other partners such as community-level and faith-based organizations that in turn, provide the information, assistance, and education to people with Medicare.
Resources are provided in formats to meet specific needs:
- Audio Conferences: Sessions feature CMS policy experts who provide in-depth information on current issues impacting people with Medicare and those who assist them in their health care decisions.
- Training Library: A comprehensive collection of Medicare training products and resources.
- Multimedia Products: Entertaining and informative outreach and education tools featuring videos, webinars, and webcasts. Some products are available in Spanish.
- Training Workshops: These face-to-face sessions are held nationwide for partners who train others, and feature expert Medicare presenters and interactive learning activities.
Contact us at NMTP@cms.hhs.gov with your Medicare training questions.
- Page last Modified: 08/03/2012 8:25 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario