December 4, 2014, NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Preliminary Research: Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough Your preliminary research may be the difference between your application scoring within or short of NIAID’s paylines. Read the full article.
Opportunities and Resources
FOA Seeks New Approaches to Host-Directed TB Therapy A high priority in global health is to improve treatment for both drug-sensitive and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (TB). The question is, how? Read the full article.
New Funding Opportunities Target Eosinophils and Eosinophil-Associated Disorders Take a look at two new funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) seeking your proposals for research to develop predictive biomarkers, identify therapeutic targets, create new animal models, or investigate the cellular and molecular mechanisms related to rare eosinophil-associated disorders. Read the full article.
In The News
Mark Your Calendar for 2015 Small Business Conferences Save the date—actually, save several—for the following 2015 small business conferences. Read the full article.
- Reminder: Annual Reports to OLAW Due Next Month
- Comment on Policy for Reporting Clinical Trial Results
- Reissue of Administrative Supplements FOA
- Registering a Clinical Trial? Include Your NIH Grant Number
Become a Search Superhero When searching on the NIAID or NIH Web sites, sometimes using the navigation feels too slow. Read the full article.
- Why doesn't NIAID post paylines for all grant types?
- Could you clarify what kind of IRB certification you need for just-in-time? Would the IRB approval letter be enough?
New Funding Opportunities
- RFA-AI-14-071, Innovative Measures of Oral Medication Adherence for HIV Treatment and Prevention
- RFA-LM-15-002, NIH Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Initiative Research Education: Open Educational Resources for Sharing, Annotating, and Curating Biomedical Big Data
- RFA-LM-15-001, NIH Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Initiative Research Education: Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on Data Management for Biomedical Big Data
- PAR-15-041, Targeting Persistent HIV Reservoirs (TaPHIR)
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario