From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Planning for the Future of Epidemiology in the Era of Big Data and Precision Medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of epidemiology 2015 Dec
- Collaborative biomedicine in the age of big data: the case of cancer.
Shaikh Abdul R et al. J. Med. Internet Res. 2014 16(4) e101
- Medicine. Big data meets public health.
Khoury Muin J et al. Science 2014 Nov 28. 346(6213) 1054-5
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- [Genetic risk factors for rheumatoid arthritis].
Nihon rinsho. Japanese journal of clinical medicine 2016 Jun 74 (6): 897-901.
- More or less.
Expert review of clinical immunology 2015 11 (8): 875-6.
Rijkers Ger T, Meek Bob, van Overveld Frans
- Detecting local haplotype sharing and haplotype association.
Genetics 2014 Jul 197 (3): 823-38.
Xu Hanli, Guan Yongt