Register Now: Webinar on CMS’ Annual MIPS Call for Measures and Activities
Learn More about Submitting Measures and Activities for MIPS
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) opened the submission period for the Annual Call for Measures and Activities of the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) track of the Quality Payment Program (QPP).
The Annual Call for Measures and Activities allows providers and measure stewards from stakeholder organizations to identify and submit measures and activities for three of the four MIPS performance categories. To be considered, proposals must include measure specifications, related research, and background.
- Quality: Measures proposed for inclusion should be submitted through JIRA. Submissions should include the JIRA Measures Under Consideration (MUC) template and other associated documents CMS deems necessary for the submission process.
- Advancing Care Information: Measures proposed for inclusion should be sent using the Advancing Care Information Submission Form to CMSCallforMeasuresACI@
- Improvement Activities: Activities proposed for inclusion should be sent using the Improvement Activities Submission Form to CMSCallforActivitiesIA
Submission forms will be accepted for review through June. Read the Call for Measures Fact Sheet to learn more and to understand the process for submitting measures for the MIPS performance categories.
Join a Webinar to Learn More
CMS will host a webinar on Thursday, February 16, 2017 that will provide an overview of the Annual MIPS Call for Measures and Activities. Stakeholders and providers will have an opportunity to ask questions.
To join the webinar, you will need to register by clicking on the registration link below. Space is limited, so register now to secure your spot. After you register, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that will include the webinar link.
- Title: QPP MIPS Call for Measures and Activities
- Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Time: 10:30 to 12:00 pm ET
- Registration link: https://engage.vevent.
The audio portion of this webinar will be broadcast through the web. You can listen to the presentation through your computer speakers. If you cannot hear audio through your computer speakers, please contactCMSQualityTeam@ketchum.
com. Phone lines will be available for the Q&A portion of the webinar.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario