From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun
- Disparities in compliance with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test in the United States: A National Cancer Data Base assessment.
Kozick Zachary et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun
- Genomics and Health Disparities Lecture Series
National Human Genome Research Institute
- Genomic Study Seeks Clues to Help Explain Breast Cancer Disparities
NCI, June 13, 2017
- Alzheimer's Disease in the Latino Community: Intersection of Genetics and Social Determinants of Health.
Vega Irving E et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2017 May