From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Integrating Genomics into Public Health Surveillance: Ushering in a New Era of Precision Public Health
MJ Khoury, blog post, July 19, 2017
- Population genetic structure, antibiotic resistance, capsule switching and evolution of invasive pneumococci before conjugate vaccination in Malawi.
Chaguza Chrispin et al. Vaccine 2017 Jul
- Cost Effectiveness of Risk-Reducing Mastectomy versus Surveillance in BRCA Mutation Carriers with a History of Ovarian Cancer.
Gamble Charlotte et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2017 Jul
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia and Hyperparathyroid-Jaw Tumor Syndromes: Clinical Features, Genetics, and Surveillance Recommendations in Childhood.
Wasserman Jonathan D et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e123-e132
- Surveillance Recommendations for Children with Overgrowth Syndromes and Predisposition to Wilms Tumors and Hepatoblastoma.
Kalish Jennifer M et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e115-e122