From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Knowledge, attitudes, and values among physicians working with clinical genomics: a survey of medical oncologists.
Chow-White Peter et al. Human resources for health 2017 Jun 15(1) 42
- MyGeneFriends: A Social Network Linking Genes, Genetic Diseases, and Researchers.
Allot Alexis et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2017 Jun 19(6) e212
- Ethics, big data and computing in epidemiology and public health.
Salerno Jennifer et al. Annals of epidemiology 2017 May 27(5) 297-301
- The NCI Genomic Data Commons as an engine for precision medicine.
Jensen Mark A et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Reconciling evidence-based medicine and precision medicine in the era of big data: challenges and opportunities.
Beckmann Jacques S et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 134