From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun (23)
- Surveillance for sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistant malaria parasites in the Lake and Southern Zones, Tanzania, using pooling and next-generation sequencing.
Ngondi Jeremiah M et al. Malaria journal 2017 Jun (1) 236
- Malaria Surveillance - United States, 2014.
Mace Kimberly E et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2017 May (12) 1-24
- Transmission fitness of drug-resistant HIV revealed in a surveillance system transmission network.
Wertheim Joel O et al. Virus evolution 2017 Jan (1) vex008
- Evaluation of Automated Molecular Testing Rollout for Tuberculosis Diagnosis Using Routinely Collected Surveillance Data - Uganda, 2012-2015.
Scott Colleen et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Mar (12) 339-342