Last Posted: Jul 20, 2017
- A Report on Ten Asia Pacific Countries on Current Status and Future Directions of the Genetic Counseling Profession: The Establishment of the Professional Society of Genetic Counselors in Asia.
Laurino Mercy Y et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jul
- Collaborative counseling considerations for pharmacogenomic tests.
Zierhut Heather A et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jul
- Current condition of genetic medicine for hereditary breast cancer.
Terui-Kohbata Hiroko et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Jul 7(1) 98-102
- Expanded Newborn Screening: Information and Resources for the Family Physician.
Weismiller David Glenn et al. American family physician 2017 Jun 95(11) 703-709
- Biomarker Tests for Molecularly Targeted Therapies: Laying the Foundation and Fulfilling the Dream.
Lyman Gary H et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jun 34(17) 2061-6
- Issues related to family history of cancer at the end of life: a palliative care providers' survey.
Gonthier Catherine et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul
- Knowledge, attitudes, and values among physicians working with clinical genomics: a survey of medical oncologists.
Chow-White Peter et al. Human resources for health 2017 Jun 15(1) 42
- Medical education in pharmacogenomics-results from a survey on pharmacogenetic knowledge in healthcare professionals within the European pharmacogenomics clinical implementation project Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics (U-PGx).
Just Katja Susanne et al. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2017 Jul
- The Benefits and Challenges of Preconsent in a Multisite, Pediatric Sickle Cell Intervention Trial.
Nimmer Mark et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 Sep 63(9) 1649-52
- Working with the Hmong Population in a Genetics Setting: Genetic Counselor Perspectives.
Agather Aime et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Health-Related Genetic Direct-to-Consumer Tests in the German Setting: The Available Offer and the Potential Implications for a Solidarily Financed Health-Care System.
Plöthner Marika et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jun
- Healthcare provider education to support integration of pharmacogenomics in practice: the eMERGE Network experience.
Rohrer Vitek Carolyn R et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Jun
- Resident Education in Molecular and Genetic Testing in Dermatology: An Opportunity Not to Be Missed.
Murphy Michael J et al. The American Journal of dermatopathology 2017 Jun
- Teaching Primary Care Genetics: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparison.
Telner Deanna et al. Family medicine 2017 Jun 49(6) 443-450
- Report on the Banbury Summit Meeting on medical genetics training in the genomic era, 2326 February 2014
BR Korf et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 22, 2017
- ATTITUDES TOWARD GENETIC COUNSELING AND TESTING IN PATIENTS WITH INHERITED ENDOCRINOPATHIES.
Gallagher Thomas M et al. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2017 Jun