From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- A simple, fast and inexpensive method for mutation scanning of CFTR gene.
BMC medical genetics 2017 May 18 (1): 58.
Figueredo Lago Juan Emilio, Armas Cayarga Anny, González González Yaimé Josefina, Collazo Mesa Tere
- HLA genotyping as first-line screening tool for coeliac disease in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Archives of disease in childhood 2017 Feb .
Skrabl-Baumgartner Andrea, Christine Hauer Almuthe, Erwa Wolfgang, Jahnel Jö
- Polygenic Risk Score Identifies Subgroup with Higher Burden of Atherosclerosis and Greater Relative Benefit from Statin Therapy in the Primary Prevention Setting.
Circulation 2017 Feb .
Natarajan Pradeep, Young Robin, Stitziel Nathan O, Padmanabhan Sandosh, Baber Usman, Mehran Roxana, Sartori Samantha, Fuster Valentin, Reilly Dermot F, Butterworth Adam S, Rader Daniel J, Ford Ian, Sattar Naveed, Kathiresan Sek
- Variations in COMT and NTRK2 Influence Symptom Burden in Women Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment.
Biological research for nursing 2017 Jan 1099800417692877.
Young Erin E, Kelly Debra Lynch, Shim Insop, Baumbauer Kyle M, Starkweather Angela, Lyon Debra
- Modeling the cost-effectiveness of ilaprazole versus omeprazole for the treatment of newly diagnosed duodenal ulcer patients in China.
Journal of medical economics 2016 Nov 19 (11): 1056-1060.
Xuan J W, Song R L, Xu G X, Lu W Q, Lu Y J, Liu