ACL's Status During the Federal Shutdown and Upcoming Events
January 22, 2018
ACL is in a furlough status as of Saturday, January 20, 2018 due to an absence of federal appropriations.
The following upcoming events are canceled or postponed:
- Wednesday's scheduled webinar, How to use National Core Indicators to Develop Contracting Strategies, is being postponed. We will provide a new webinar date once it is available.
- Thursday's Business Acumen Environmental Scan of the Disability Network webinar is cancelled.
At this time, all other events are expected to take place as scheduled:
- Registration for ACL's February 8 webinar on Suspicious Activity Reports and their role in identifying and remedying elder financial exploitation is now available. If ACL has not resumed normal operating status by February 7, the webinar will be rescheduled.
- All grant applications deadlines remain the same. Applications must meet previously stated deadlines to be considered for awards.
- Updates regarding government operating status and resumption of normal operations can be found at opm.gov.
- Content on ACL.gov and ACL's Facebook and Twitter pages will remain accessible during the shutdown however we will not be able to update content during the shutdown.
- If you are seeking help for yourself or a loved one, the resources found on ACL's “Find Help” page may be of assistance.