Last Posted: Jan 04, 2018
- Cost-effectiveness of cell-free DNA in maternal blood testing for prenatal detection of trisomy 21, 18 and 13: a systematic review.
García-Pérez Lidia et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2017 Dec
- Cost-effectiveness of lobectomy versus genetic testing (Afirma®) for indeterminate thyroid nodules: Considering the costs of surveillance.
Balentine Courtney J et al. Surgery 2018 Jan 163(1) 88-96
- Appropriateness of newborn screening for classic galactosaemia: a systematic review.
Varela-Lema L et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2016 Sep 39(5) 633-49
- Effectiveness of whole-exome sequencing and costs of the traditional diagnostic trajectory in children with intellectual disability.
Monroe Glen R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep 18(9) 949-56
- Primary immunodeficiencies worldwide: an updated overview from the Jeffrey Modell Centers Global Network.
Modell Vicki et al. Immunologic research 2016 Jun 64(3) 736-53
- PAP assays in newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: a population-based cost-effectiveness study.
Seror Valerie et al. Journal of medical screening 2016 Jun 23(2) 62-9