Last Posted: Jan 11, 2018
- A Genetic Risk Score Is Associated with Weight Loss Following Roux-en Y Gastric Bypass Surgery.
Bandstein Marcus et al. Obesity surgery 2016 Sep 26(9) 2183-2189
- Polygenic hazard score to guide screening for aggressive prostate cancer: development and validation in large scale cohorts
TM Siebert et al, BMJ, Jan 10, 2017
- Evaluation of a genetic risk score based on creatinine-estimated glomerular filtration rate and its association with kidney outcomes.
Thio Chris H L, et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2017 12
- Generalizing Genetic Risk Scores from Europeans to Hispanics/Latinos
KE Grinde et al, BioRXIV preprints, Jan 4, 2018
- Polygenic influences on dyslipidemias.
Dron Jacqueline S et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2018 Jan
- Diabetes in China: Epidemiology and Genetic Risk Factors and Their Clinical Utility in Personalized Medication.
Hu Cheng et al. Diabetes 2018 Jan 67(1) 3-11