From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genomics in research and health care with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
McWhirter Rebekah et al. Monash bioethics review 33(2-3) 203-9
- Current Status of the Management of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer in Asia: First Report by the Asian BRCA Consortium.
Nakamura Seigo et al. Public health genomics 2015 Nov
- Genomic Contributions to Breast Cancer Disparities,
by Dr. Tanya Keenan, The Cancer Genome Atlas, NIH, October 2015
- Prevention for those who can pay: insurance reimbursement of genetic-based preventive interventions in the liminal state between health and disease.
Prince Anya E R et al. J Law Biosci 2015 Jul 1. 2(2) 365-395
- Introduction to the special series on health disparities in genomic medicine.
Graves Kristi D et al. Health Psychol 2015 Feb (2) 97-100
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario