Join CMS for a Webinar on Participation Criteria for Year 2 of the Quality Payment Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, May 9 at 1:00 PM ET to provide an overview of participation criteria used to determine inclusion in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs).
Attendees will learn about:
- How CMS determines a clinician’s participation status in MIPS at the individual and group level
- Advanced APMs and criteria for how to become a Qualifying APM Participant (QP)
- Advanced APMs All-Payer Combination Option
- APM Scoring Standard benefits for participation in a MIPS APM
- Checking your participation status for the 2018 Performance Year
CMS will address questions from participants at the end of the webinar, as time allows.
Title: Participation Criteria for Year 2 of the Quality Payment Program
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Time: 1:00-2:15 p.m. ET
Registration Link: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/
The audio portion of this webinar will be broadcast through the web. You can listen to the presentation through your computer speakers. CMS will open the phone line for the Q&A portion. If you cannot hear audio through your computer speakers, please contact CMSQualityTeam@