Public Health Accreditation BoardIn order to improve the health of the public, the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) is developing a national voluntary accreditation program for state, local, territorial and tribal public health departments. The goal of the accreditation program is to improve and protect the health of every community by advancing the quality and performance of public health departments.
Now AvailablePHAB is excited to release the following accreditation materials:
- Guide to National Public Health Department Accreditation Version 1.0
- PHAB Standards and Measures Version 1.0
- PHAB Standards and Measures Documentation Selection Spreadsheet Version 1.0
- National Public Health Department Accreditation Documentation Guidance Version 1.0
- PHAB Accreditation Fee Schedule 2011-2012
- PHAB Educational Services
- National Public Health Department Accreditation Readiness Checklists (PDF or Word)
Coming SoonOther supporting materials that will be made available by the end of summer include:
- National Public Health Department Accreditation Acronyms and Glossary of Terms Version 1.0
- e-PHAB Statement of Intent Information
- e-PHAB Application Information
09/02/11: Read the August 2011 issue of the PHAB e-newsletter and join our mailing list to receive the latest PHAB news.
08/16/11: The Evaluation of the PHAB Beta Test: Brief Report is now available. This brief report includes the most important key findings and recommendations from the evaluation of the beta test, and also describes major revisions made to the accreditation process and standards and measures.
08/11/11: PHAB is excited to announce details for the National Public Health Department Accreditation Launch Event. If you plan to attend, please send an RSVP via e-mail to Travis Parker Lee at mailto:email@example.com?subject=PHAB%20Launch%20Event%20RSVP.
07/07/11: Read the June/July 2011 issue of the PHAB e-newsletter and join our mailing list to receive the latest PHAB news.
05/19/11: Read the April/May 2011 issue of the PHAB e-newsletter and join our mailing list to receive the latest PHAB news.Public Health Accreditation Board - Home