Healthier Federal Workers 2012
Engaging Employees, Empowering Change, Evaluating Success
Join more than 300 of your colleagues for up to four full days of “all-things-health” including inspirational experiences, hands-on workshops, illustrative case studies and participant-directed learning. Find new ways to quickly and decisively move your organization to better health and your staff to a place of greater well-being. Explore creative ways to make your workplace safer, user-friendly, more responsive to your public and more productive. Earn your own health coaching certificate. Enjoy creative, chef-led nutrition seminars. Embrace new fitness and wellness activities to take back to your own workplace. Leave energized, renewed, and ready to create health opportunities for you and for those you care about.
Don’t miss this opportunity to inspire, create and nurture the workplace environment where you and your co-workers can thrive!
Why Should You Represent Your Organization at Healthier Federal Workers 2012?
- All new content, unique topics for 2012 from innovative national experts and experienced teachers
- Created and sponsored by our government’s top leaders in health, safety, and well-being: HHS, CDC, NIOSH, OPM, VHA, FOH, HHS, the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, and the Department of the Army
- Face-to-face, hands-on, collaboration! Connect with others who have successfully launched programs, changed lives and evaluated their success
- Table-top formats and hands-on experiences! User-specified and peer-generated content includes workshops and certificate programs that provide immediately usable skills
- Low cost investment for more than 38 hours of high-quality content
- Convenient DC-location means NO travel costs for Agency employees and partners in the DC metro area
This meeting is open to all Federal agency employees, contractors, private sector, NGO, academic, and state and local partners. Register Today! Pre-symposium workshops: September 18-19, 2012. Main symposium: September 20-21, 2012. View the full agenda and register now at www.eagleson.org/healthyfeds.
Follow the meeting on Twitter using #HFW2012
Healthier Federal Workers 2012 is sponsored by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, the Veterans Health Administration, the US Office of Personnel Management, Federal Occupational Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, the US Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of the Army and the Eagleson Institute.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario