New Web Page for Evaluation of CHIPRA Quality Demonstration Grant Program
A new AHRQ Web page offers information about the national evaluation of a Quality Demonstration Grant Program to identify effective strategies for enhancing quality and delivery of care for children. The grant program, which funds efforts in 18 states, was funded by the Children’s Health Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 (CHIPRA), and AHRQ is overseeing its national evaluation. The new AHRQ Web page includes descriptions of the 51 projects being implemented, which fall into these categories:
- Using quality measures to improve child health care
- Applying health information technology for quality improvement
- Implementing provider-based delivery models
- Investigating a model format for pediatric electronic health records (EHRs)
- Assessing the utility of other innovative approaches to enhance quality
Select to learn more as the projects progress and to sign up for ongoing email updates.