On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Innovative Measures of Oral Medication Adherence for HIV Treatment and Prevention (R01) (RFA-AI-14-071)
Application Receipt Date(s): March 25, 2015
- High Priority Immunology Grants (R01) (PAS-15-055)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Human Cellular Models for Predicting Individual Responses to Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator-Directed Therapeutics (R41) (RFA-HL-15-026) and (R43/R44) (RFA-HL-15-027)
Application Receipt Date(s): February 9, 2015 and November 9, 2015
Information related to funding and research opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Universal versus conditional three-day follow-up visit for children with unclassified fever at the community level from the Translating Research into Action (TRAction) Project, which is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). This Request for Applications will fund research to assess the safety of community health worker-advised expectant management at home of non-severe febrile illness in children aged 2 months to 5 years.
Questions due: December 22, 2014
Applications due: January 30, 2015
- International Conference on Health Issues in Arab Communities, presented by ACCESS in collaboration with the Ministry of Health of the Sultanate of Oman, NIH and other conference supporters.
March 1 - 7, 2015
> Register online
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Reminder for the Extramural Scientific Community: Implementation of the Genomic Data Sharing Policy Begins January 25, 2015 (NOT-OD-15-027)
- NIH Modification to Guidance on Marking Changes in Resubmission Applications (NOT-OD-15-030)
- Update: New Biographical Sketch Format Required for NIH and AHRQ Grant Applications Submitted for Due Dates on or After May 25, 2015 (NOT-OD-15-032)
- Request for Comments on the Draft NIH Policy on the Use of a Single Institutional Review Board for Multi-Site Research (NOT-OD-15-026)
- Notice of Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare Policy on Shared Animal Welfare Concerns (NOT-OD-15-028)
- Request for Information (RFI): Challenges and Opportunities for Exploring and Understanding the Epitranscriptome (NOT-RM-15-007)
- Notice of Change in Application Due Dates for PAR-13-280 "Support of NIGMS Program Project Grants (P01 )" (NOT-GM-14-135)
- Notice of Change to Instructions for Senior/Key Personnel in the Overall and Project Components of PAR-13-316 "NHLBI Program Project Applications (P01)" (NOT-HL-14-242)
- Research Training for Career Development of Junior Faculty in Medical Education Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Institutions
Application deadline: December 17, 2014
- Global Brain Disorders Research
R01 and R21 AIDS and non-AIDS application deadline: January 5, 2015
- Mobile Health (mHealth): Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries
Application deadline: February 19, 2015
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA)
Application deadline: March 4, 2015
- International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award (Bioethics)
Application deadline: May 22, 2015
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario