National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Adjunctive colposcopy technologies for examination of the uterine cervix – DySIS and the Niris Imaging System.
- Depth of anaesthesia monitors – Bispectral Index (BIS), E-Entropy and Narcotrend-Compact M.
- New generation cardiac CT scanners (Aquilion ONE, Brilliance iCT, Discovery CT750 HD and Somatom Definition Flash) for cardiac imaging in people with suspected or known coronary artery disease in whom imaging is difficult with earlier generation CT scanners.
- SeHCAT (tauroselcholic [75 selenium] acid) for the investigation of diarrhoea due to bile acid malabsorption in people with diarrhoea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D) or Crohn's disease without ileal resection.
- SonoVue (sulphur hexafluoride microbubbles) – contrast agent for contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging of the liver.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario