Introducing AHRQ’s Expanded Practice Facilitation Training Curriculum
Register Now for AHRQ’s fifth and final webinar in a series designed to share tools and resources for training primary care practice facilitators (PFs) – today - Thursday, February 26 at 3 p.m. EST. During this 90-minute webinar, speakers will provide insights on the development of AHRQ’s new and expanded primary care practice facilitation training curriculum. In addition, participants will have an opportunity to discuss how the curriculum might be used to build the practice facilitation workforce.
- David Meyers, MD, Acting Director, Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement and Chief Medical Officer, AHRQ
- Darren DeWalt, MD, MPH, Director, Learning and Diffusion Group, CMMI
- Jay Crosson, PhD, Senior Researcher, Mathematica Policy Research
- Lyndee Knox, PhD, CEO, LA Net Community Health Resource Network
- Bob McNellis, MPH, PA, Senior Advisor for Primary Care, AHRQ
If you would like to watch any of our first four webinars in the series-- PF Case Studies, Use of Health IT, Supporting Patient Safety, and Patient Engagement, please use the link above and register for the webinar(s) you choose. If you have already registered for these events, simply sign in. This will bring you to all the resources available during the live event, including audio and a slide deck.
Learn more about how to improve primary care. Visit AHRQ’s Prevention & Chronic Care Program at: http://www.ahrq.gov/