ESRD QIP: Payment Year 2019 Final Rule Call — Register Now
Tuesday, January 19 from 2 to 3:30pm ET
To Register: Visit MLN Connects Event Registration. Space may be limited, register early.
Do you participate in the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP)? During this call, CMS subject matter experts will discuss the final rule that operationalizes the ESRD QIP for Payment Year (PY) 2019. The performance period for PY 2019 will begin on January 1, 2017. Facilities and other stakeholders should take steps now to understand the changes to the program.
A question and answer session will follow the presentation. Visit the ESRD QIP website for more information.
- ESRD QIP legislative framework and how it fits in with CMS strategies to improve quality
- Changes reflected in the final rule based on public comments
- Final measures, standards, scoring methodology, and payment reduction scale that are applied to the PY 2019 programs
- How the PY 2019 program compares to PY 2018
- Where to find additional information about the program
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
Continuing education credit may be awarded for participation in certain MLN Connects Calls. Visit the Continuing Education Credit Information webpage to learn more.