The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Hillary Loeffler, Center for Medicare
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
II. Announcements & Updates
a. Update on Subsequent Research and Analysis Related to Section 3131(d) of the Affordable Care Act
AbtAssociates/files/e8/ e81bd5e3-b676-40d0-b286- 590fc0daaa09.pdf (Please use Chrome to view the slides during the call to follow along.)
b. FY 2017 Hospice Wage Index and Rate Update Final Rule
Medicare-Fee-for-Service- Payment/Hospice/Hospice- Regulations-and-Notices-Items/ CMS-1652-F.html
c. Hospice Data Directory Update
d. Change Request 9590
e. Medicare Care Choices Model
f. HH VBP Model
g. Home Health Care CAHPS Survey
- (1) For HHCAHPS assistance, email HHCAHPS@RTI.ORG
- (2) The official HHCAHPS website is https://homehealthcahps.org
- (3) The email address for the Home Health APU reconsiderations mailbox isHHAPureConsiderations@cms.hhs.
- For technical assistance with Hospice CAHPS, please contact the CAHPS Hospice Survey Project Team: hospicecahpssurvey@HCQIS.org or 1-844-472-4621
- To communicate with CMS staff about implementation issues:firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about the CMS Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) Web site:http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/
Quality-Initiatives-Patient- Assessment-Instruments/ Hospice-Quality-Reporting/ index.html?redirect=/Hospice- Quality-Reporting/
h. IMPACT ACT announcement
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: October 5, 2016
This Open Door Forum is not intended for the press, and the remarks are not considered on the record. If you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS atPress@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 42968600
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 42968600
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/