From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Big Data, Health Informatics, and the Future of Cardiovascular Medicine
J Kim et al, JACC, February 2017
- Beyond prediction: Using big data for policy problems.
Athey Susan et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 Feb 355(6324) 483-485
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach.
Wan Zhiyu et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Jan
- 23andMe, Big Data, and the Genetics of Depression.
Abbasi Jennifer et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(1) 14-16
- Use of big data for drug development and for public and personal health and care
L Leyens et al, Genetic Epidemiology, NOvember 2016
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario