From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Big Data Smart Socket (BDSS): A System that Abstracts Data Transfer Habits from End Users.
Watts Nick A et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2016 Oct
- Big Data for Infectious Disease Surveillance and Modeling
Bansal S, et al. J Infect Dis 2016; 214(suppl 4):S375-S379.
- msBiodat analysis tool, big data analysis for high-throughput experiments.
Muñoz-Torres Pau M et al. BioData mining 2016 26
- Big Data: Astronomical or Genomical?
Stephens Zachary D et al. PLoS Biol. 2015 Jul (7) e1002195
- A platform for leveraging next generation sequencing for routine microbiology and public health use.
Rusu Laura I et al. Health Inf Sci Syst 2015 (Suppl 1 HISA Big Data in Biomedicine and Healthcare 2013 Con) S7
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario