Register for March 1 Webinar on Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resources You Can Use
Webinar Series: Alzheimer’s & Related Dementias Webinar Series for Professionals
Get up to speed on the latest in Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Learn what you need to know to inform, educate, and empower community members, people with dementia, and family caregivers in this webinar series starting with Webinar 1: Alzheimer's and Dementia Resources You Can Use. Free continuing education credit is available (CNE, CEU, and CECH). Presented by the National Institute on Aging (NIA/NIH), the Administration for Community Living (ACL), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Join us for an update on Alzheimer's and dementia issues and resources in Webinar 1: Alzheimer's and Dementia Resources You Can Use.
This webinar takes place on Wednesday, March 1, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET. To register, go to nih.webex.com, and enter event # 628 629 619
Participants will be informed on:
- What's new with consumer, caregiver, and professional resources on dementia
- Helpful resources on areas of special interest
- How the federal government is implementing the National Alzheimer’s Plan, including the overall direction of the plan and its 2017 changes
- Tanya Friese, DNP, RN, CNL USN (Ret.), Assistant Professor, College of Nursing and Educational Coordinator, Road Home Program, Rush University Medical Center
- Peter Lichtenberg, PhD, Director, Institute of Gerontology and Professor of Psychology, Wayne State University
- Lisa McGuire, PhD, Lead, Alzheimer’s Disease and Healthy Aging Program, CDC
- Mark Snowden, MD, MPH, Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington
- Amy Wiatr-Rodriguez, MSW, Aging Services Program Specialist, ACL
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario