From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Apolipoprotein E genotype impact on memory and attention in older persons: the moderating role of personality phenotype.
International journal of geriatric psychiatry 2017 Jun .
Chapman Benjamin P, Benedict Ralph H B, Lin Feng, Roy Shumita, Porteinsson Antoine, Szigeti Kinga, Federoff Howard, Mapstone Ma
- Associations between cognitive impairment and motor dysfunction in Parkinson's disease.
Brain and behavior 2017 Jun 7 (6): e00719.
Wang Yi-Xuan, Zhao Jue, Li Da-Ke, Peng Fang, Wang Ying, Yang Ke, Liu Zhen-Yang, Liu Feng-Tao, Wu Jian-Jun, Wang Ji
- Moderate alcohol use and apolipoprotein E-4 (ApoE-4): Independent effects on cognitive outcomes in later life.
Journal of clinical and experimental neuropsychology 2017 Jun 1-12.
Herring Danielle, Paulson Dani
- Multifactorial Analysis of a Biomarker Pool for Alzheimer Disease Risk in a North Indian Population.
Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders 2017 Jun 44 (1-2): 25-34.
Talwar Puneet, Grover Sandeep, Sinha Juhi, Chandna Puneet, Agarwal Rachna, Kushwaha Suman, Kukreti Ritushr
- Serious life events and the risk of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA) and Type 2 diabetes.
Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association 2017 Jun .
Rasouli B, Andersson T, Carlsson P-O, Hjort R, Löfvenborg J E, Martinell M, Groop L, Tuomi T, Carlsson