From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A Report on Ten Asia Pacific Countries on Current Status and Future Directions of the Genetic Counseling Profession: The Establishment of the Professional Society of Genetic Counselors in Asia.
Laurino Mercy Y et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jul
- Current condition of genetic medicine for hereditary breast cancer.
Terui-Kohbata Hiroko et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Jul 7(1) 98-102
- Expanded Newborn Screening: Information and Resources for the Family Physician.
Weismiller David Glenn et al. American family physician 2017 Jun 95(11) 703-709
- Collaborative counseling considerations for pharmacogenomic tests.
Zierhut Heather A et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jul
- Issues related to family history of cancer at the end of life: a palliative care providers' survey.
Gonthier Catherine et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul