From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Family (Still) Matters Getting a patients relatives involved in the genetic counseling process is imperative in the genomic era.
Genome Magazine, July 5, 2017
- Family Communication, Risk Perception and Cancer Knowledge of Young Adults from BRCA1/2 Families: a Systematic Review.
Young Alison L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Informed decision making and psychosocial outcomes in pregnant and nonpregnant women offered population fragile X carrier screening.
Metcalfe Sylvia A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jun
- Connecting Gaucher and Parkinson Disease: Considerations for Clinical and Research Genetic Counseling Settings.
Cook Lola et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Working with the Hmong Population in a Genetics Setting: Genetic Counselor Perspectives.
Agather Aime et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun