From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Mutation analysis of common GJB2, SCL26A4 and 12S rRNA genes among 380 deafness patients in northern China.
International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2017 Jul 98 39-42.
Pan Jing, Xu Ping, Tang Weibo, Cui Zhongtao, Feng Miao, Wang Chunyi
- Is Low FMR1 CGG Repeat Length in Males Correlated with Family History of BRCA-Associated Cancers? An Exploratory Analysis of Medical Records.
Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun .
Adamsheck Hallee C, Petty Elizabeth M, Hong Jinkuk, Baker Mei W, Brilliant Murray H, Mailick Marsha
- Young Israeli women with epithelial ovarian cancer: prevalence of BRCA mutations and clinical correlates.
Journal of gynecologic oncology 2017 Jun .
Helpman Limor, Zidan Omri, Friedman Eitan, Kalfon Sarit, Perri Tamar, Ben-Baruch Gilad, Korach Jac
- Sickle Cell Trait and the Risk of ESRD in Blacks.
Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2017 Mar .
Naik Rakhi P, Irvin Marguerite R, Judd Suzanne, Gutiérrez Orlando M, Zakai Neil A, Derebail Vimal K, Peralta Carmen, Lewis Michael R, Zhi Degui, Arnett Donna, McClellan William, Wilson James G, Reiner Alexander P, Kopp Jeffrey B, Winkler Cheryl A, Cushman Ma
- Characteristics of BRCA1/2 mutations carriers including large genomic rearrangements in high risk breast cancer patients.
Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Feb .
Park Boyoung, Sohn Ji Yeon, Yoon Kyong-Ah, Lee Keun Seok, Cho Eun Hae, Lim Myong Cheol, Yang Moon Jung, Park Soo Jin, Lee Moo Hyun, Lee See Youn, Chang Yoon Jung, Lee Dong Ock, Kong Sun-Young, Lee Eun So