Last Posted: Jan 05, 2018
- Accessing your own genomic data is a civil right but requires strategies to manage safety
Medical XPress, Jan 4, 2018
- A community effort to protect genomic data sharing, collaboration and outsourcing.
Wang Shuang et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2017 233
- Precision Military Medicine: Conducting a multi-site clinical utility study of genomic and lifestyle risk factors in the United States Air Force.
Delaney Susan K et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2017 22
- "You want the right amount of oversight": interviews with data access committee members and experts on genomic data access.
Shabani Mahsa et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep 18(9) 892-7
- Barriers to clinical adoption of next-generation sequencing: a policy Delphi panel's solutions.
Messner Donna A et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(4) 339-354
- Ethical frameworks for obtaining informed consent in tumour profiling: an evidence-based case for Singapore.
Bylstra Yasmin et al. Human genomics 2017 Dec 11(1) 31