From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Data Sharing Statements for Clinical Trials: A Requirement of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
Taichman Darren B et al. JAMA 2017 Jun
- Laboratory and clinical genomic data sharing is crucial to improving genetic health care: a position statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
Acmg Board Of Directors et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Standardizing terms for clinical pharmacogenetic test results: consensus terms from the Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC).
Caudle Kelly E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jul
- International Charter of principles for sharing bio-specimens and data.
Mascalzoni Deborah et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2015 Jun 23(6) 721-8
- Data sharing in stem cell translational science: policy statement by the International Stem Cell Forum Ethics Working Party.
Bredenoord Annelien L et al. Regenerative medicine 2015 Oct