From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Data sharing in stem cell translational science: policy statement by the International Stem Cell Forum Ethics Working Party.
Bredenoord Annelien L et al. Regenerative medicine 2015 Oct
- Fair Shares and Sharing Fairly: A Survey of Public Views on Open Science, Informed Consent and Participatory Research in Biobanking.
Joly Yann et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(7) e0129893
- Challenges of web-based personal genomic data sharing.
Shabani Mahsa et al. Life Sci Soc Policy 2015 Dec 11(1) 22
- What Are Some of the ELSI Challenges of International Collaborations Involving Biobanks, Global Sample Collection, and Genomic Data Sharing and How Should They Be Addressed?
Bjugn Roger et al. Biopreserv Biobank 2015 Apr 13(2) 70-1
- The Impact of Commercialisation and Genetic Data Sharing Arrangements on Public Trust and the Intention to Participate in Biobank Research.
Critchley Christine et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Mar 13.