From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Giant study poses DNA data-sharing dilemma,
by Sara Reardon, Nature News, Sep 1
- NIH launches website for new genomic data sharing policy,
Genome Web, Aug 10 [by free subscription only]
- Challenges of web-based personal genomic data sharing.
Shabani Mahsa et al. Life Sci Soc Policy 2015 Dec 11(1) 22
- Clinical sequencing data sharing is essential,
by Dan Koboldt, Mass Genomics, June 3
- What Are Some of the ELSI Challenges of International Collaborations Involving Biobanks, Global Sample Collection, and Genomic Data Sharing and How Should They Be Addressed?
Bjugn Roger et al. Biopreserv Biobank 2015 Apr 13(2) 70-1