From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- A genetic risk score for fasting plasma glucose is independently associated with arterial stiffness: a Mendelian randomization study.
Journal of hypertension 2017 Dec .
Gottsäter Mikael, Hindy George, Orho-Melander Marju, Nilsson Peter M, Melander Ol
- Evaluation of a genetic risk score based on creatinine-estimated glomerular filtration rate and its association with kidney outcomes.
Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2017 Dec .
Thio Chris H L, van der Most Peter J, Nolte Ilja M, van der Harst Pim, Bültmann Ute, Gansevoort Ron T, Snieder Haro
- Genetically deprived vitamin D exposure predisposes to atrial fibrillation.
Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2017 Dec 19 (suppl_4): iv25-iv31.
Chan Yap-Hang, Yiu Kai-Hang, Hai Jo Jo, Chan Pak-Hei, Lam Tai-Hing, Cowling Ben J, Sham Pak-Chung, Lau Chu-Pak, Lam Karen Siu-Ling, Siu Chung-Wah, Tse Hung-F
- Human longevity: 25 genetic loci associated in 389,166 UK biobank participants.
Aging 2017 Dec .
Pilling Luke C, Kuo Chia-Ling, Sicinski Kamil, Tamosauskaite Jone, Kuchel George A, Harries Lorna W, Herd Pamela, Wallace Robert, Ferrucci Luigi, Melzer Dav
- Longitudinal Analysis of Genetic Susceptibility and Body Mass Index throughout Adult Life.
Diabetes 2017 Dec .
Song Mingyang, Zheng Yan, Qi Lu, Hu Frank B, Chan Andrew T, Giovannucci Edward