From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Education influences the role of genetics in myopia.
Verhoeven VJ, et al. European journal of epidemiology 2013 12 (12) 12
- Genetic markers enhance coronary risk prediction in men: the MORGAM prospective cohorts.
Hughes MF, et al. PloS one 2012 7 (7) 7
- Validation of a cell-cycle progression gene panel to improve risk stratification in a contemporary prostatectomy cohort.
Cooperberg MR, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2013 4 (11) 11
- A genetic risk score based on direct associations with coronary heart disease improves coronary heart disease risk prediction in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC), but not in the Rotterdam and Framingham Offspring, Studies.
Brautbar A, et al. Atherosclerosis 2012 8 (2) 2
- Genetic risk score constructed using 14 susceptibility alleles for type 2 diabetes is associated with the early onset of diabetes and may predict the future requirement of insulin injections among Japanese individuals.
Iwata M, et al. Diabetes care 2012 8 (8) 8
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario