From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genomics: this time, it's personal.
Stempniak Marty et al. Hospitals & health networks / AHA 2015 Jul 89(7) 42-5, 1
- Translating personalized genomic medicine into clinical practice: evidence, values, and health policy.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genome / National Research Council Canada = Genome / Conseil national de recherches Canada 2015 Nov 1-7
- Cancer prevention as part of precision medicine: "plenty to be done".
Stewart Bernard W et al. Carcinogenesis 2015 Nov
- To (genetic) test or not to test, that is the question.
Mushlin Alvin I et al. J Comp Eff Res 2015 Sep 21.
- Will personalized drugs for cardiovascular disease become an option? - Defining 'Evidence-based personalized medicine' for its implementation and future use.
de Denus Simon et al. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2015 Sep 15. 1-4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario