From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Using needs-based frameworks for evaluating new technologies: an application to genetic tests.
Rogowski Wolf H et al. Health policy (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2015 Feb 119(2) 147-55
- An Alternative Methodological Approach for Cost-Effectiveness Analysis and Decision Making in Genomic Medicine.
Fragoulakis Vasilios et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Apr
- Comparative effectiveness of next generation genomic sequencing for disease diagnosis: design of a randomized controlled trial in patients with colorectal cancer/polyposis syndromes.
Gallego CJ, et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2014 9 (1) 1
- A risk-benefit analysis of factor V Leiden testing to improve pregnancy outcomes: a case study of the capabilities of decision modeling in genomics.
Bajaj PS, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 5 (5) 5
- CDC Grand Rounds: Newborn screening and improved outcomes.
MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2012 6 (21) 21
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario