From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Regulations Under the Americans With Disabilities Act; Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act. Final rule.
et al. Federal register 2016 May 81(95) 31125-43
- Translating personalized genomic medicine into clinical practice: evidence, values, and health policy.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genome / National Research Council Canada = Genome / Conseil national de recherches Canada 2015 Nov 1-7
- How state and federal policies as well as advances in genome science contribute to the high cost of cancer drugs.
Ramsey Scott D et al. Health Aff (Millwood) 2015 Apr 1. 34(4) 571-5
- Legislation in the genomic era: the Affordable Care Act and genetic testing for cancer risk assessment.
Walcott Farzana L, et al. Genet. Med. 2015 3 5.
- GINA, genetic discrimination, and genomic medicine.
Green Robert C, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 1 (5) 397-9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario