- New! March 1, 2018: Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting (Silver Spring, MD) - the committee will meet in open session on topics including selection of strains to be included in the influenza virus vaccines for the 2018-2019 influenza season
- March 8, 2018: FDA Grand Rounds webcast - Are Stem Cells Ready for Prime Time? A Look at FDA Research Advances in Regenerative Medicine, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET, presented by Steven Bauer, PhD, Chief, Cellular and Tissue Therapy, Division of Cellular and Gene Therapies, CBER
- New! March 13, 2018: Webinar for healthcare professionals - FDA’s MedWatch Adverse Reporting Program – Opportunities to Collaborate, 1:00 p.m. ET - advance registration required
- March 19, 2018: Public workshop - Patient-Focused Drug Development: Developing and Submitting Proposed Draft Guidance Relating to Patient Experience Data (Silver Spring, MD and webcast) - register by March 12, 2018 - Also see Plan for Issuance of Patient-Focused Drug Development Guidance (PDF, 146 KB)
- New! March 19, 2018: Public workshop - Utilizing Innovative Statistical Methods and Trial Designs in Rare Disease Settings (Silver Spring, MD and webcast) Advance registration required. To view the webcast, register before 5:00 p.m. ET March 18, 2018.
- New! March 20, 2018: Promoting the Use of Complex Innovative Designs (CID) in Clinical Trials public meeting (Silver Spring, MD and webcast) - to (1) facilitate discussion and information sharing about the use of CID in drug development and regulatory decision making and (2) obtain input from stakeholders about the CID pilot program. To attend in-person, register by March 13, 2018.
- New! March 22, 2018: Patient Engagement in the National Evaluation System for Health Technology (NEST): Lessons Learned and Best Practices (Baltimore, MD), hosted by the University of Maryland and FDA - The workshop will gather lessons learned and best practices for patient engagement in evidence generation (e.g., planning, collection of data and information, analysis, and dissemination).
- April 16, 2018: Evaluating Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria in Clinical Trials (Washington, DC and webcast) - register by April 12, 2018
- April 17-20, 2018: Preparedness Summit (Atlanta, GA) - The theme for the conference is Strengthening National Health Security: Mastering Ordinary Responses, Building Resilience for Extraordinary Events. Registration is now open. (fee)
- April 23-27, 2018: Achieving Data Quality and Integrity in Maximum Containment Laboratories course (Bethesda, MD) - Last chance to attend: register by March 2, 2018 (deadline extended).
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario