Did you know that if you bought a health insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace in 2014, you can renew your current plan or enroll in a different plan for 2015?
This fall, you’ll get two important 2015 health care plan notices about your health coverage.One will come from your health insurance company to explain any changes to premiums and benefits for the coming year. Another will come from the Marketplace with important deadlines and information about Open Enrollment, which begins November 15, 2014. These notices will help you understand your choices for 2015.
To stay covered through the Marketplace for 2015, you’ll need to follow five steps during Open Enrollment:
- Review your current plan’s 2015 health coverage and costs.
- Update your Marketplace application, starting November 15.
- Compare the health plans available to you in 2015.
- Choose the plan that best meets your needs.
- Enroll in the health plan you want for 2015 coverage by December 15, 2014.
You’ll need to complete all five steps to finish enrolling in a health plan, even if you want to stay on the same plan. This is important to get the coverage that you want and the most cost savings for which you’re eligible.
Don’t miss important Open Enrollment reminders. Be the first to know when plans and prices for 2015 become available.Your 2015 enrollment notices. Health Insurance Marketplace | HealthCare.gov