The Specifications Manual for National Hospital Inpatient Quality Measures includes the measure sets: AMI, HF, PN, SCIP, CAC, VTE and STK.
The aligned manual represents the result of efforts by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Joint Commission to achieve identity among common national hospital performance measures and to share a single set of common documentation. Need more information, see "Ask a New Question" on the Q & A Forum.
The Release Notes for each version of the manual outline the changes associated with that specific release and include corrections and clarifications based on ongoing alignment discussions between the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Joint Commission.
- Download the Specifications Manual for National Hospital Inpatient Quality Measures v4.4 a_1 (applicable 1/1/2015 - 09/30/2015)
- Release Notes 4.4a_1 - 2/10/15
- Release Notes 4.4 a - 10/31/14
- Release Notes 4.4 - 7/1/2014
- Download the Specifications Manual for National Hospital Inpatient Quality Measures v.5.0a (applicable 10/1/2015 - 6/30/2016) [Zipped file with PDFs]
- Release Notes v5.0a - 5/29/15
- Release Notes v5.0 - 4/1/2015
Over time, it will be necessary to present more than one version of the manual on this web page so that a specific data collection time period (i.e., based on hospital discharge dates) can be associated with the applicable manual. This web page presents aligned manual pages for hospital discharge dates in the past (i.e., the data transmission deadline has passed for this data).
- Download the Specifications Manual for National Hospital Inpatient Quality Measures v4.3b_1 (applicable 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Zip file with PDFs]
- Release Notes 4.3b_1 - 1/28/2015
- Release Notes 4.3b - 4/30/2014
- Release Notes 4.3a - 10/3/2013
- Release Notes 4.3 - 7/1/2013
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario