The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2015
Start Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Jeanette Kranacs & Susan Gratzer
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
I. Opening Remarks
Chair – Jeanette Kranacs (Center for Medicare)
Moderator – Susan Gratzer (Office of Communications)
II. Announcements & Updates
- Electronic Staffing Data Submission PBJ – Registration Reminder- Lorelei Chapman/Evan Shulman
- Step 1: Obtain a CMSNet User ID for PBJ Individual, Corporate and Third Party users, if you don’t already have one for other QIES applications (https://www.qtso.com/cmsnet.
html ) (many users may already have this access for MDS submission).
- Step 2: Obtain a PBJ QIES Provider ID for CASPER Reporting and PBJ system access (https://mds.qiesnet.org/mds_
- Training: PBJ Training Modules for an introduction to the PBJ system and step by step registration instruction are available on QTSO e-University, select the PBJ optionhttps://www.qtso.com/webex/
- Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) – New regulation and Chapter 5 manual revisions- Darlene Fleischmann
- Nursing Home Strategic Planning Development – Jade Purdue
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: October 29, 2015
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 7000053
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 7000053
Encore is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning the following Monday. The recording expires after 3 business days.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/