September 24, 2015
Webinar - Meeting the evidence-based requirements of OAA Title IIID
Thursday, October 29, 2015, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
Is your state or AAA meeting the evidence-based program requirements of the Older Americans Act Title IIID? Plan to join ACL for a webinar about the requirements and how to meet them. The requirement to use Title IIID dollars for only the highest-level evidence based programs will go into effect nationally on October 1, 2016, though some states are implementing the change earlier.
Highest-level programs meet these criteria:
- Demonstrated through evaluation to be effective for improving health and wellbeing or reducing disease, disability, and/or injury among older adults; and
- Proven effective with older adult population, using Experimental or Quasi-Experimental Design; and
- Research results published in a peer-reviewed journal; and
- Fully translated in one or more community site(s); and
- Includes products for dissemination that are available to the public.
You will hear presentations from states and AAAs who are meeting the requirements, and learn strategies for overcoming common challenges. Additional technical assistance resources will be shared. The webinar will be recorded and made available on the Title IIID webpage.
Click here to register for the webinar.